This blog wil be updated almost daily and the topics will be dealing with the daily support of SAP BusinessObjects BI support. So check back daily! Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Test

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Beware of Digital Criminals

Today I received this email from Internet security group with this link. So I thought I should put this on my blog as well. Hopefully someone will benefit.

STORY HIGHLIGHTS


• Bob Greene gets an urgent e-mail from an old friend writing, "With tears in my eyes ... "

• The desperate plea for money turns out to be an e-mail scam

• Greene says malware placed on computers when a user clicks on a link can capture keystrokes

• Thieves take over e-mail accounts and seek money from contacts in the address book



For the full story, click the link below:

The 'With tears in my eyes' e-mail

No comments:

Post a Comment